I’m going to say something that I don’t think I say enough. Thank you, to everyone who’s read my blog. Whether you liked it or you didn’t, I really appreciate the time you spend on my pages and to show a little bit of gratitude, I’m hosting a giveaway. It’s my blog’s birth month! I don’t know the exact date, but two years ago in November, I started this blog up. It was a means of giving myself a bit of independence, something that was mine and only mine. Since then it’s grown into my favorite place on the internet, a happy little corner of “me-ness”. I get to share my passions with like-minded people, and to have that opportunity is so wonderful that words fall short.
To thank you, I contacted my favorite indie designer of all time, Sarah, the immensely talented seamstress and creator of the brand Ohhh Lulu, and she agreed to:
1. Create three sets and let the winner pick which one they want
2. Customize the set to the winner’s measurements
3. Name the set after the winner’s first name when it goes up in her Etsy shop later this year as a part of her winter collection.
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on THIS blog post:
- Telling me your favorite blog post of mine (you can’t choose this one)
- Explaining why (it can be a short sentence, it can be a full paragraph- just know that I’m going to read each and every comment!)
- Optionally, you can leave some feedback for me about what else you’d like to see, what you like about my posts, what you don’t, etc.
Below are the two sets and crop top. Should you win, you’ll pick your favorite and have it made for you:
The winner will be selected randomly and announced on the 1st of December. Make sure we have a way of contacting you if you win! Also ensure that the name and email you leave when you comment is the same name and email that you use for the entry box. When the winner is drawn, I’ll go looking to make sure that there’s a comment, and if I can’t find it, another winner will be drawn. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns!
This contest is to thank you for reading my blog. More than anything I want you to walk away with the knowledge that I’m grateful for every click, peruse, and comment. This blog is a one-woman show, and I’d still do it if only two people read it (even if one of them was my mom). So truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
You can enter below, and good luck!
EDIT: Make sure you click “I commented” after you do so, otherwise you won’t be entered in the draw!